Home Insurance

Claim Procedure

Claim Procedure


Notify Relevant Parties

  • Make a police report if the loss or damage is due to theft or burglary.
  • For emergencies that require urgent attention, please call +65 6827 7660.
  • Report your claim to us as soon as possible or within 30 days of the insured event(s) by clicking on the “Submit online claim” button.

Mitigate Loss & Collect Information

  • Take necessary steps to minimise further loss or damage.
  •  Take photographs of the damaged items and retain the items for our inspection.
  •  Assist and cooperate with the loss adjuster who may be sent to assess the situation.
  •  In cases involving damage to property or bodily injury of a third party: 
    1. note down the particulars of the third party 
    2. obtain the details of the nature and extent of claim 
    3. do not admit liability, settle or negotiate settlement without our prior approval 
    4. immediately inform us when you receive any letter of demand, Writ of Summons, etc. from the third party.

Submit Information

  • You may submit your claim notification online, download a copy of the claim form or request for the form to be sent to you.
  • Submit your claim online to receive your claims payment faster and hassle-free through FAST or PayNow payment options.
  • For online claim submission
    Please key in your 8 – 10-digit numeric policy number without the alphabetical letters in the “Policy Number” field of the online claim form.

Home - Online claims submission

  • Complete the claim form and submit it with all the necessary supporting documents to us.
Supporting Documents for Home Claim

You can help us to expedite your claim by providing the required documents promptly.



We will contact you for any additional documents that may be required.

1. If my house was broken into, do I need to make a police report?

Yes, you are required to make a police report in order to file a claim.

2. What should I do if my kitchen caught fire yesterday?

Please take immediate steps to mitigate the loss and prevent further damage by separating the dry and undamaged contents from the wet or burnt items.

Please also call us at +65 6827 7660 and we will send a loss adjuster to inspect the damaged property and assess your loss.

3. If my bicycle, which was left securely locked outside of my HDB flat, is stolen, can I make a claim under the policy?

No, our policy covers for theft or attempted theft accompanied by violent or forcible entry into your home. Since your bicycle was not parked within your home and there was no violent and/or forced entry into your home, the loss of your bicycle is not payable under the policy.